Ireland's Best Trips - Cork & Southwest Ireland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cork & Southwest Ireland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland’s Best Trips guidebook.
This idyllic area claims the country’s top three peninsula drives – the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Beara – as well as a shoal of charming fishing towns and villages that have helped establish the southwest as a gourmet heartland.
- weave your way past jaw-dropping scenery as you circumnavigate the Iveragh Peninsula on the Ring of Kerry
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore quaint fishing villages and spectacular beaches on the Dingle Peninsula
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- blitz the best of southwest Ireland’s coast, countryside and cosmopolitan city life on the Southwest Blitz
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Southwest Blitz, Southwestern Pantry, West Cork Villages, Shannon River Route, The Holy Glen.
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.