*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ireland's Best Trips - Cork & Southwest Ireland (PDF Chapter)
The Southwest contains some of Ireland’s most iconic scenery : crenellated coastlines, green fields crisscrossed by tumbledown stone walls, mistshrouded mountains and bogs and the country’s top three peninsula drives – the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Beara.
- weave your way past jaw-dropping scenery as you circumnavigate the Iveragh Peninsula
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- blitz the best of southwest Ireland’s coast, countryside and cosmopolitan city life
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- sample some of the country’s finest seafood, artisan produce and sociable markets
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Killarney, Killorglin, Kerry Bog Village Museum, Rossbeigh Strand, Cromane Peninsula, Valentia Island & The Skellig Ring, Cahersiveen, Waterville, Caherdaniel, Sneem, Kenmare, Gap of Dunloe, Killarney National Park, Muckross Estate, Ross Castle, Inch, Dingle Town, Slea Head, Dunquin, Dún an Óir Fort, Ballyferriter, Gallarus Oratory, Cloghane, Castlegregory, Connor Pass, Glanteenassig Forest Recreation Area, Blennerville, Tralee, Bantry, Cork City, Fota Wildlife Park, Gougane Barra Forest Park, Blarney Castle, Cobh, Midleton, Youghal, Dungarvan, Durrus, Skibbereen, Clonakilty, Kinsale, Cork City, Baltimore, Ballymaloe House & Cookery School, Belvelly, Mizen Head Peninsula, Bantry, Sheep’s Head Peninsula, Beara Peninsula, Glengarriff, Portumna, Ballina & Killaloe, Limerick City, Adare, Askeaton, Foynes, Tarbert, Kilrush, Kilkee, Loop Head, Bunratty, Clonmel, Cahir, Bansha, Glen of Aherlow, Newtown, Athassel Priory, The Galtee Mountains, Cashel and Cork City Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.