*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Ireland's Best Trips - Belfast & the North of Ireland (PDF Chapter)
Ireland’s North is made for road trips. Routes swoop from hard, stark hills to soft, sandy shores, and cliff -clinging roads snake into wild lands peppered with loughs, glens and bogs. These epic routes link blockbuster sights.
- discover big cities, big-name sights, hidden beaches, tiny islands – an epic drive
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore brooding mountains, exquisite beaches, boat trips and tradition in Donegal
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover rich heritage and remarkable scenery from Bangor to Derry
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Belfast, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giant’s Causeway, Portstewart, Roe Valley, Derry, Iskaheen, Glenevin Waterfall, Fahan, Rathmelton, Rathmullan, Carrigart, Doe Castle, Horn Head, Meenaleck, Arranmore Island, Narin, Assarancagh Waterfall, Glencolumbcille, Fintown Railway, Rossnowlagh, Donegal Town, St John’s Point, Slieve League, Malin Beg, Ardara, Dunlewey, Tory Island, Dunfanaghy, Ards Forest Park, Downings, Glenveagh National Park, Glebe Gallery, Newmills Corn & Flax Mills, Inch Island, Buncrana, Derry, Iskaheen, Cooley Cross, Greencastle, Inishowen, Cloncha Church, Malin Head, Fort Dunree, Buncrana, Erris Head, Céide Fields, Enniscrone, Sligo Town, Rossnowlagh, Donegal Town, Killybegs, Slieve League, Mt Errigal, Bangor, Mt Stewart House, Hillsborough, Slemish, Cushendall, Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Portrush, Downhill Demesne, Ballymena, Glenariff Forest Park, Cushendun, Fair Head, Rathlin Island, Bushmills, Belfast Walking Tour and Derry Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.