Ireland's Best Trips
Your main reason for visiting? Most likely to experience Ireland of the postcard. Lonely Planet is your passport to Ireland’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore Dublin’s rich Georgian heritage, Connemara’s patchwork of country roads, and Galway’s tuneful streets and inviting pubs; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Ireland’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, drink, literature, architecture, history
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 83 colour maps
Coverage includes: Dublin, Eastern Ireland, Belfast, Northern Ireland, Galway, Western Ireland, Cork, Southwest Ireland, and more
eBook is available in ePub, MOBI and PDF.
Publication Date: March 2020
Writers: Fionn Davenport, Isabel Albiston, Belinda Dixon, Catherine Le Nevez, Neil Wilson
400 pages, 400pp color, 122 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: January 2024