Ireland - Dublin (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dublin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
In Dublin you’ll find fascinating museums, mouth-watering restaurants and the best range of entertainment available anywhere in Ireland – and that’s not including the pub, the ubiquitous centre of the city’s social life and an absolute must for any visitor.
- stroll the Elizabethan grounds of Trinity College
- pore over ancient books and treasures in the Chester Beatty Library
- explore your thespian side by taking in a play at one of Dublin’s theatres, such as the Ab-bey or the Gate
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Dublin.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.