Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ireland - County Galway (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the County Galway chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
County Galway’s exuberant namesake city is a swirl of colourful shop-lined streets and en-ticing old pubs that hum with trad music. Some of Ireland’s most picturesque scenery fans out from Galway’s city limits, particularly along the breathtaking Connemara Peninsula.
- catch a high-spirited trad session in Galway city’s atmospheric pubs
- ponder the ruins of prehistoric Dun Aengus on Inishmore
- visit ancient holy sites and springs, along with a famous shipwreck, on Inisheer
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Galway City, Aran Islands, Inishmore, Inishmaan, In-isheer, Connemara, Oughterard & Around, Lough Inagh Valley & Around, Roundstone, Clifden & Around, Cleggan, Inishbofin, Letterfrack & Around, Leenane & Killary Harbour, Eastern Gal-way, Kinvara, Athenry, Gort & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.