*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Ireland - County Donegal (PDF Chapter)
This is the County Donegal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
County Donegal is a county of extremes: at times desolate and battered by brutal weather, yet also a land of unspoilt splendour where stark peaks and sweeping beaches bask in glorious sunshine, and port-side restaurants serve majestic food.
- watch the sun set from the top of the soaring sea cliffs, Slieve League
- tour flamboyant Glenveagh Castle in beautiful Glenveagh National Park
- stroll along the windswept beach at Culdaff, near Malin Head
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Donegal Town & Around, Lough Eske, Rossnowlagh, Ballyshannon, Bundoran, Southwestern Donegal, Mountcharles, Dunkineely, Killybegs, Kilcar, Teelin & Carrick, Glencolumbcille, Maghera Strand & Glengesh Pass, Ardara, Loughrea Penin-sula, Glenties, Northwestern Donegal, Dungloe, Burtonport & Around, Arranmore Island, Gweedore & Around, Dunlewey & Around, Falcarragh & Gortahork, Dunfanaghy & Around, Tory Island, Central Donegal, Letterkenny, Glenveagh National Park, Lough Gartan, Northeastern Donegal, Rosguill Peninsula, Fanad Peninsula, Inishowen Peninsula.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.