*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ireland - County Cork (PDF Chapter)
This is the County Cork chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
The city of Cork is a thriving metropolis, whereas County Cork is a lush landscape dotted with villages. Further afield, you’ll pass inlets along eroded coastlines and a multitude of perfectly charming old fishing towns and villages.
- revel in buzzing Cork city, with its brilliant selection of restaurants, pubs, music and theatre
- hike to the tip of the windswept, wonderfully remote Sheep’s Head Peninsula
- catch a culinary demonstration or take a cookery class at Ballymaloe Cookery School
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cork City & Around, Blarney Castle, Fota Island, Cobh, Midleton & Around, Youghal, Kinsale, West Cork, Kinsale, Clonakilty, Skibbereen, Baltimore, Sherkin Island, Cape Clear Island, Mizen Head Peninsula, Schull, Mizen Head, Durrus, the Sheep’s Head Peninsula, Bantry, Beara Peninsula (Ring of Beara), Glengarriff, Castletownbere & Around and Dursey Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.