Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ireland - County Clare (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the County Clare chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
The Atlantic relentlessly pounds the rugged landscape year-round here, eroding rock and fashioning sheer cliffs like those at the iconic Cliffs of Moher. But if the land is hard, Clare’s soul certainly isn’t: traditional Irish culture and music flourish here.
- join locals for spirited live music in traditional pubs in Miltown Malbay
- catch the last warming rays of the setting sun on sweeping beach at Spanish Point
- drive along narrow roads to a lighthouse-capped headland at Loop Head
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ennis & Around, Eastern & Southeastern Clare, Shannon Airport, Bunratty, Killaloe & Ballina, Mountshannon, Southwestern & Western Clare, Kilrush, Loop Head Peninsula, Kilkee & Around, Ennistimon & Around, Liscannor & Around, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Doolin, Lisdoonvarna, Kilfenora, Corofin & Around, Central Burren, Fanore, Ballyvaughan & Around, Northern Burren.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.