Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ireland - Counties Wicklow & Kildare (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Counties Wicklow & Kildare chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
Wild, scenic Wicklow boasts deep glacial valleys, isolated mountain passes and, dotted throughout, some important historic treasures. Flat, fecund Kildare has a handful of elegant Pal-ladian piles, but is best known as horse country – of the thoroughbred kind.
- go back in time at the evocative ruins and the marvellous slopes and forests of gorgeous Glendalough
- admire the gorgeous Italianate gardens, glorious views and impressive waterfall at Pow-erscourt Estate, Enniskerry
- take the tour at Castletown House, Ireland’s most impressive Palladian mansion, once owned by the country’s richest man
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Wicklow, Wicklow Mountains, Eastern Wick-low, Western Wicklow, County Kildare, Kildare Town, The Curragh, Maynooth, Bog of Allen, Bal-litore & Around, Castledermot & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.