Ireland - Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny (PDF Chapter)
This is the Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
Find elegant seaside towns and windswept peninsulas in Wexford and Waterford, or country houses with flower-filled gardens in Carlow. Kilkenny city is the urban star with its castle, cathedral, medieval lanes and cracking pubs.
- soak up the culture of one of Ireland’s most vibrant cities in Kilkenny
- savour the gourmet delights of West Waterford in lively Dungarven
- appreciate County Waterford’s coastal beauty around historic Ardmore
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Wexford, Wexford Town, Rosslare Harbour, Kilmore Quay, Hook Peninsula, New Ross, Enniscorthy, County Waterford, Waterford City, Dunmore East, Tramore, The Copper Coast, Dungarvan, Ring Peninsula, Ardmore, Cappoquin, Lismore, County Carlow, Carlow Town, Borris, St Mullins, Clonegal, County Kilkenny, Kilkenny City, Kells, Bennettsbridge, Thomastown, Inistioge, Graiguenamanagh.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.