Ireland - Counties Londonderry & Antrim (PDF Chapter)
This is the Counties Londonderry & Antrim chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
Northern Ireland’s spectacular north is a scenic extravaganza of sea stacks, pinnacles, cliffs and caves, ruined castles and wooded glens. Derry is a cultural powerhouse, with a profusion of creative enterprises, public artworks and vibrant drinking and dining scenes.
- hike the Causeway Coast to the other-worldly collection of hexagonal rocks at Giant’s Causeway
- spot seabirds and seals on remote, rugged Rathlin Island
- discover modern murals, fabulous dining and foot-stomping music in the history-steeped city of Derry
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Londonderry, Derry (Londonderry), Limavady & Around, Magilligan Point, Downhill, Portstewart, County Antrim, Portrush, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills, Giant’s Causeway, Ballintoy & Around, Ballycastle, Rathlin Island, Glens of Antrim, Larne, Carrickfergus, Antrim Town, Ballymena & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.