*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ireland - Counties Limerick & Tipperary (PDF Chapter)
This is the Counties Limerick & Tipperary chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
County Limerick’s s city streets have a gritty, honest vibrancy, and treasures abound in its lush, green country side. In contrast, Tipperary town is minor, but amid the county’s rolling hills, deep valleys and soaring mountains, it’s a peaceful place for quiet contemplation.
- explore the medieval remains of the Rock of Cashel, an ancient religious stronghold
- journey through tranquil bucolic landscapes and hike to high mountain lakes in the Glen of Aherlow
- discover Bronze Age, Iron Age, medieval and modern art treasures at the Hunt Museum, Limerick city’s top museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Limerick, Limerick City, Adare & Around, Lough Gur, Kilmallock, County Tipperary, Tipperary Town, Glen of Aherlow & Galtee Mountains, Cashel & Around, Cahir, Mitchelstown Caves, Clonmel & Around, Fethard, Nenagh & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.