*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ireland - Counties Limerick & Tipperary (PDF Chapter)
This is the Counties Limerick & Tipperary chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
County Limerick’s s city streets have a gritty, honest vibrancy, and treasures abound in its lush, green country side. In contrast, Tipperary town is minor, but amid the county’s rolling hills, deep valleys and soaring mountains, it’s a peaceful place for quiet contemplation.
- discover Bronze Age, Iron Age, medieval and modern art treasures at the Hunt Museum in Limerick city
- take in Shannon Estuary vistas along Limerick’s back roads via atmospheric ruins at Askeaton and the Flying Boat Museum at Foynes
- delve into a dazzling underworld of passages and chambers at the Mitchelstown Caves
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Limerick, Limerick City & Around, County Tipperary, Tipperary Town, Glen of Aherlow, Galtee Mountains, Cashel & Around, Cahir & Around, Mitchelstown Caves, Clonmel & Around, Fethard, Carrick-on-Suir and Nenagh & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.