Ireland - Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone (PDF Chapter)
This is the Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ireland guidebook.
This watery maze is a natural playground for boaters, kayakers and anglers, and the sur-rounding landscape is laced with good walks. The tweed-tinted moorlands and heather-clad hills of the Sperrin Mountains’ southern flanks are dotted with prehistoric sites.
- ponder the ancient carvings on White Island and Boa Island, including Caldragh Grave-yard
- uncover historical links between Ireland and the USA at the Ulster American Folk Park
- discover an amazing network of underground caverns in Marble Arch Caves
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: County Fermanagh, Enniskillen & Around, Lough Erne & Around, County Tyrone, Omagh, Ulster American Folk Park, Sperrin Mountains, East Ty-rone.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.