Ireland travel guide
Ireland, a small island with a big reputation. Enjoy breath-taking landscapes and friendly, welcoming people – it’ll leave visitors floored but looking for more. Lonely Planet is your passport to Ireland with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Grab a Guinness in a buzzing Dublin pub, spot local fishermen off rugged Kerry coastlines, or explore the charming Wild Atlantic Way, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Ireland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets — eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, the Irish way of life, music, Irish landscapes, politics, cuisine, local customs, outdoors pursuits, nightlife
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 89 colour maps
Coverage includes: Dublin, Wicklow & Kildare, Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Limerick & Tipperary, Clare, Galway, Mayo & Sligo, County Donegal, Belfast