Iran - Persian Gulf (PDF Chapter)
Quick – turn around: there’s an entire travel experience that you probably haven’t considered. While you’ve been planning your Iranian sojourn around the jewels of the country’s rich history (Esfahan, Shiraz, Yazd), to the southeast the Persian Gulf is equally deserving.
- soak up local vibes while wandering through the animated streets of Bandar Abbas and visiting its fish market
- immerse yourself in the traditional port town of Kong, blessed with plenty of historical buildings and houses
- explore the splendid old city of Harireh, which comprises the remains of a large house and an old port
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kish Island, Bandar-e Lengeh, Bandar Abbas, Qeshm Island, Hormoz Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.