Iran - Central Iran (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Central Iran, encompassing the magnificent cities of Esfahan, Yazd and Shiraz, is the cultur-al tour-de-force of Iran. Wedged between the Zagros Mountains to the west and the Dasht-e Kavir to the east, it offers the quintessential Persian experience.
- watch a master at work in Esfahan, the cultured capital of handicrafts
- decipher the calligraphy of the magnificent Masjed-e Jameh (Jameh Mosque) in Yazd
- scoop up the coloured light of a morning visit to the Masjed-e Nasir-al-Molk (Pink Mosque) in Shiraz
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Qom, Kashan & Around, Esfahan, Zagros Mountains, Dasht-e Kavir, Yazd & Around, Shiraz, Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rostam & Naqsh-e Rajab, Pasarga-dae, Bavanat, Firuz Abad, Kazerun & Bishapur.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.