Indonesia - Nusa Tenggara (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nusa Tenggara chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guide-book.
If you’re seeking white sand, spectacular diving and surf, bubbling hot springs, majestic wa-terfalls and hidden traditional villages – away from Bali-esque crowds – then Nusa Tenggara is your wonderland.
- see dragons on land and then snorkel or dive with underwater critters, big and small in Komodo National Park
- trek up the slopes of Gunung Rinjani, the sacred volcano that dominates northern Lom-bok
- explore a world of ancient cultures, volcanoes, lush rainforests and untrodden beaches from one end of Flores to the other
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lombok, Mataram, Lembar, Southwestern Peninsula, Senggigi, Sire, Northwest Coast, Senaru, Sembalun Valley, Tetebatu, Praya, Kuta & Around, East Lombok, Gili Islands, Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, Gili Air, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, East Sumbawa, Komodo & Rinca Islands, Komodo, Rinca, Flores, Labuan Bajo, Manggarai Country, Bajawa & Around, Riung, Ende, Kelimutu, Moni, Paga, Maumere, Waiara, Wodong, Alor Archi-pelago, Kalabahi & Around, West Timor, Kupang & Around, Soe & Around, Kefamenanu & Around, Rote, Nemberala & Around, Sumba, Waingapu, East Sumba, South Central Sumba, West Sumba.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.