*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Indonesia - Nusa Tenggara (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nusa Tenggara chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
If you’re seeking white sand, azure bays, hot springs and hidden traditional villages, Nusa Tenggara is your wonderland. You’ll find some of the world’s best diving spots, limitless surf breaks and technicolour volcanic lakes.
- see dragons on land, then snorkel or dive with underwater critters in Komodo National Park
- trekk up the slopes of the sacred volcano that dominates northern Lombok, Gunung Rinjani
- explore Flores from one end to another – a world of ancient cultures, volcanoes, rainforests and beaches such as Pantai Naga
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lombok, Mataram & around, Lembar, Southwestern Peninsula, Senggigi, Bangsal, Bayan, Senaru, Sembalun Valley, Gunung Rinjani, Tetebatu, Praya & around Praya, Kuta, East of Kuta, West of Kuta, Labuhan Lombok, South of Labuhan Lombok, Gili Islands, Sumbawa, West Sumbawa, Sumbawa Besar, Around Sumbawa Besar, East Sumbawa, Komodo & Rinca Islands, Komodo, Rinca, Flores, Labuanbajo, Manggarai Country, Bajawa & around, Riung, Ende, Kelimutu, Moni, Detusoko, Paga, Sikka & Lela, Maumere & around Maumere, Larantuka, Alor Archipelago, Kalabahi & around, West Timor, Kupang & around, Soe & around, Kefamenanu & around, Rote, Ba’a, Nemberala & around, Sumba, Waingapu & around, East Sumba, South-Central Sumba, Waikabubak and West Sumba.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.