Indonesia - Maluku (PDF Chapter)
This is the Maluku chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
Today, the region is a little-visited tropical paradise that seems almost too good to be true. With flexibility and patience you can explore pristine reefs, stroll empty stretches of powdery white sand and climb perfectly formed volcanoes.
- snorkel and dive some of the world’s finest accessible coral gardens in the Banda Is-lands
- unwind on superb Pasir Panjang in the Kei Islands
- laze at a beachside homestay with beautiful coral on your doorstep on Pulau Hatta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North Maluku, Pulau Ternate, Pulau Tidore, Pulau Halmahera, Pulau Ambon, Kota Ambon, Southern Leitimur, Eastern Leihitu, Northern & Western Leihitu, Lease Islands, Pulau Saparua, Pulau Seram, Masohi, Namano & Amahai, Northern Se-ram, Banda Islands, Bandaneira, Pulau Gunung Api, Pulau Banda Besar, Pulau Hatta, Pulau Ai, Pulau Run, Kei Islands, Tual & Langgur, Pulau Kei Kecil, Pulau Kei Besar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.