Indonesia - Maluku (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Maluku chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
Welcome to the original Spice Islands. In the 16th century when nutmeg, cloves and mace grew nowhere else, money really did ‘grow on trees’. Today, explore pristine reefs, stroll powdery white sand and revel in a tropical discovery.
- snorkel and dive some of the world’s finest accessible coral gardens in the historically fascinating Banda Islands
- unwind at Ohoidertawun or Pasir Panjang in the Kei Islands, two stunning sweeps of the purest white sand
- find a beachside homestay with coral at your doorstep on Pulau Hatta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North Maluku, Pulau Ternate, Pulau Tidore, Pulau Halmahera, Pulau Ambon, Kota Ambon, Southern Leitimur, Eastern Leihitu, Northern & Western Leihitu, Lease Islands, Pulau Saparua, Pulau Molana, Pulau Seram, Masohi, Namano & Amahai, Northern Seram, Banda Islands, Bandaneira, Pulau Gunung Api, Pulau Banda Besar, Pulau Hatta, Pulau Ai, Pulau Run (Rhun), Kei Islands, Tual & Langgur, Pulau Kei Kecil, Pulau Tanimbar Kei and Pulau Kei Besar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.