Indonesia - Kalimantan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kalimantan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
Skewered by the equator and roasting under a tropical sun, the steamy forests of Kalimantan serve up endless opportunities for epic rainforest exploration. The noble orangutan shares the canopy with acrobatic gibbons, while prehistoric hornbills patrol the air above.
- complete the landmark Cross-Borneo Trek – if you can
- meet the orangutans of Tanjung Puting National Park
- go native in the Kapuas Hulu region
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pontianak, Sungai Kapuas, Sukadana, Tanjung Puting National Park, Kumai, Pangkalan Bun, Palangka Raya, Banjarmasin, Kandangan, Negara, Loksado, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Sungai Mahakam, The Muller Mountains, Kutai National Park, Berau, Merabu and Derawan Archipelago.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.