Indonesia - Bali (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bali chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
Impossibly green rice terraces, pounding surf, enchanting Hindu temple ceremonies, mes-merising dance performances, ribbons of beaches and truly charming people: there are as many images of Bali as there are flowers on the island’s ubiquitous frangipani trees.
- surfer-watch on great white sands on the Bukit Peninsula
- indulgr the body, mind and soul with sumptuous spa treatments in Ubud
- feel small diving alongside manta rays at Nusa Penida
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuta & Southwest Beaches, Kuta & Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu Region, Canggu, South Bali & the Islands, Bukit Peninsula, Sanur, Denpasar, Nusa Lembongan & Islands, Ubud & Around, East Bali, Bangli, Klungkung (Semarapura), Sidemen, Gunung Agung, Coast Road to Kusamba, Padangbai, Candidasa, Am-lapura, Tirta Gangga, Amed & the Far East Coast, Tulamben, Central Mountains, Danau Bratan Area, Gunung Batukau Area, Gunung Batur Area, North Bali, Lovina, Pemuteran, Singaraja, Taman Nasional Bali Barat, West Bali, Pura Tanah Lot, Balian Beach, Jembrana Coast.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation