Indonesia - Bali (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bali chapter from Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guidebook.
Impossibly green rice terraces, pounding surf, enchanting Hindu temple ceremonies, mesmerising dance performances, ribbons of beaches and truly charming people: there are as many images of Bali as there are flowers on the island’s ubiquitous frangipani trees.
- shop by day and hit the hotspots by night in Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu
- discover the beautiful string of hidden beaches in and around Bingin, where the surfing is also fab
- revel in Bali’s elaborate cultural life in Ubud, where you can enjoy your choice of the island’s iconic dance and gamelan performances nightly
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: South Bali, Kuta & Legian, Seminyak & Kerobokan, Canggu & around, Bukit Peninsula, Sanur, Denpasar, Nusa Lembongan & Islands, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Penida, Ubud & around, East Bali, Gianyar, Bangli, Semarapura (Klungkung), Sidemen Road, Pura Besakih, Rendang to Amlapura Road, Gunung Agung, Kusamba, Padangbai, Tenganan, Candidasa, Amlapura, Tirta Gangga, Amed & the Far East Coast, Tulamben, Central Mountains, Gunung Batur & around, Danau Bratan & around, Gunung Batukau Area, North Bali, Singaraja, Lovina, West of Lovina, Pemuteran, Bali Barat National Park, Gilimanuk, West Bali, Pura Tanah Lot, Tabanan, Balian Beach and Jembrana Coast.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.