*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
India - Telangana & Andhra Pradesh (PDF Chapter)
This is the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
Hyderabad, one of Islamic India’s greatest cities, is reason enough on its own to visit this region. Its skyline is a sight to behold, defined by the great domes and minarets of ancient mosques, mausoleums and palaces of once-mighty dynasties.
- explore Hyderabad’s Old City and its unique markets, architectural marvels and restaurants
- absorb the meditative ambience at beautiful Sankaram, as well as Bavikonda, Thotlakonda and Guntupalli, all destinations on a 2300-year-old monastic trail
- revel in the genius of Kakatiya sculptors at the temple near the village of Palampet
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hyderabad, Bhongir, Warangal, Palampet, Vijayawada, Nagarjunakonda, Visakhapatnam, Tirumala & Tirupati.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.