No code necessary. See terms.
India - Rajasthan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Rajasthan chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
It is said there is more history in Rajasthan than in the rest of all India. Welcome to the Land of the Kings – a realm of maharajas, forts and palaces. India is littered with splendid architecture, but nowhere will you find fortresses as magnificent as those in Rajasthan.
- wander the bustling alleys of the honey-coloured Jaisalmer, then ride a camel among desert dunes
- make a lakeside pilgrimage to Pushkar, Rajasthan’s holiest town
- search for tigers in the ravines and forests in Ranthambhore National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Jaipur, Bharatpur & Keoladeo National Park, Alwar, Sariska Tiger Reserve & National Park, Ajmer, Pushkar, Ranthambhore National Park, Bundi, Kota, Chittorgarh (Chittor), Udaipur, Mt Abu, Nawalgarh, Jhunjhunu, Fatehpur, Mandawa, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.