India - Rajasthan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Rajasthan chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
It is said there is more history in Rajasthan than in the rest of India put together. Welcome to the Land of the Kings – a realm of maharajas, majestic forts and lavish palaces.
- visit Jaisalmer’s 12-century sandstone fort and riding a camel over silky sand dunes
- kick back at a lakeside restaurant in Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city
- attend Pushkar’s extraordinary camel fair, which combines Hindu spiritualism, camel commerce and cultural celebration
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Eastern Rajasthan, Jaipur & Around, Bharatpur & Ke-oladeo National Park, Alwar, Sariska Tiger Reserve & National Park, Ajmer, Pushkar, Ranthambhore National Park, Southern Rajasthan, Bundi, Kota, Chittorgarh (Chittor), Udaipur & Around, Mt Abu, Northern Rajasthan (Shekhawati), Nawalgarh, Jhunjhunu, Fatehpur, Mandawa, Western Rajasthan, Jodhpur & Around, Jaisalmer & Around, Bikaner & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.