No code necessary. See terms.
India - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to India, India’s Top 17, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Booking Trains, Trekking, Yoga, Spas & Spiritual Pursuits, Volunteering, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
Your journey to India starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on yoga, spas and spiritual pursuits.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about booking trains
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to India, India’s Top 17, Need to Know, If You Like: Cycling, Forts & Palaces, Grand Temples, Ancient Ruins, Bazaars, Beaches, Boat Tours, Yoga Pursuits or Arts & Crafts, Month by Month, Itineraries, Booking Trains, Trekking, Yoga, Spas & Spiritual Pursuits, Volunteering, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.