*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
India - Odisha (PDF Chapter)
This is the Odisha chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
An off-the-beaten-track favourite for more adventurous types, Odisha (Orissa) rewards those who make the effort with an intricate patchwork of history, fascinating tribal culture and natural beauty, along with an old-fashioned sprinkling of sun and sand.
- marvel at the magnificence of Sun Temple, Konark’s 800-year-old Unesco-protected edifice
- venture deep into the hills of Odisha’s tribal country in Koraput to visit tribal markets and villages
- cruise past estuarine crocodiles in the mangrove swamps at Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bhubaneswar, Puri, Konark, Chilika Lake, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Koraput, Rayagada, Pusphagiri Ruins, Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.