Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
India - Odisha (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Odisha chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
An off-the-beaten-track favourite for more adventurous types, Odisha (Orissa) rewards those who make the effort with an intricate patchwork of history, fascinating tribal culture and natural beauty, along with an old-fashioned sprinkling of sun and sand.
- marvel at the magnificence of Sun Temple, Konark’s 800-year-old Unesco-protected edifice
- venture deep into the hills of Odisha’s tribal country in Koraput to visit tribal markets and villages
- cruise past estuarine crocodiles in the mangrove swamps at Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bhubaneswar, Puri, Konark, Chilika Lake, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Koraput, Rayagada, Pusphagiri Ruins, Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.