Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
India - Northeast States (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northeast States chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
Thrown across the farthest reaches of India, obscured from the greater world by ageless forests and formidable mountain ranges, the Northeast States are one of Asia’s last great natural and anthropological sanctuaries.
- roam the expansive grasslands in search of rhinos at Kaziranga National Park
- touch the clouds at the 4176m Se La pass before descending to the Tawang Valley, a Tibetan Buddhist hot spot
- visit the scenic villages in Ziro Valley, where you can meet and learn about the intriguing Apatani tribe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Assam, Guwahati, Tezpur, Nameri National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Jorhat, Majuli Island, Sivasagar, Dibrugarh, Manas National Park, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, Nagaland, Dimapur, Kohima, Manipur, Imphal, Mizoram, Aizawl, Tripura, Agartala, Udaipur, Neermahal & Melaghar, Meghalaya, Shillong, Garo & Jaintia Hills, Cherrapunjee (Sohra).
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.