India - Mumbai (Bombay) (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Mumbai (Bombay) chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
If Mumbai is your introduction to India, prepare yourself for its furious energy. It contains some of the world’s grandest colonial-era architecture, but explore a little more and you’ll uncover unique bazaars, hidden temples, hipster enclaves and India’s premier restaurants and night-life.
- marvel at the magnificent Unesco-listed colonial-era architecture, including monumental Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
- wage war on your senses at Sassoon Docks, Mumbai’s cinematic fishing docks
- dine like a maharaja at one of India’s best restaurants, such as Peshawri
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.