Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
India - Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
The spotlight doesn’t hit Madhya Pradesh with quite the same brilliance as it shines on more celebrated neighbouring states, so you can experience travel riches ranking with the best without that feeling of just following a tourist trail.
- track apex predators at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- blush at the erotic carvings on the Chandela dynasty’s exquisite temples at Khajuraho
- bed down in a village homestay at the beautiful, laid-back town of Orchha
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gwalior, Orchha, Khajuraho, Panna Tiger Reserve, Bhopal, Sanchi, Pachmarhi, Indore, Ujjain, Mandu, Maheshwar, Omkareshwar, Jabalpur, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, Pench Tiger Reserve, Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Sirpur & Around, Jagdalpur.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.