No code necessary. See terms.
India - Kerala (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kerala chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
For many travellers, Kerala is South India’s most serenely beautiful state. A slender coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
- cruise the backwaters in a houseboat or punted canoe from Alappuzha, Kollam or Kumarakom
- spot wild elephants, trek and relax in remote forest accommodation in Wayanad
- watch the days slip-slide away at the clifftop beach resort of Varkala
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kovalam, Varkala, Kollam (Quilon), Alappuzha (Alleppey), Kottayam, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Munnar, Kochi (Cochin), Thrissur (Trichur), Northern Kerala, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad Region, Kannur & Around, Bekal & Around, Lakshadweep.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.