*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
India - Goa (PDF Chapter)
This is the Goa chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
Pint-sized Goa is much more than beaches and trance parties. A kaleidoscopic blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood and spirituality, there’s nowhere in India quite like it.
- explore the historic Latin Quarter, shop and eat well in Panaji, India’s most laid-back state capital
- drop in to a yoga class at Assagao, Anjuna, Arambol or Mandrem
- haggle for a bargain at the touristy but fun Anjuna Flea Market
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Panaji (Panjim), Old Goa, Mapusa, Candolim, Calangute & Baga, Anjuna, Assagao, Vagator & Chapora, Morjim, Aswem, Mandrem, Arambol (Harmal), South Goa, Margao, Chandor, Colva, Benaulim, Agonda, Palolem, Patnem.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.