*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
India - Andaman Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Andaman Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
With breathtakingly beautiful coastline, lush forested interior, fantastic diving possibilities and a far-flung location, the Andaman Islands are a perfect place to ramble around or simply chill out on sun-toasted beaches.
- snorkel, dive and socialise on picturesque Havelock Island
- ease into a blissfully mellow pace of life on Neil Island
- learn about Port Blair’s colonial past on Ross Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Middle & North Andaman, Little Andaman.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.