*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
India - Andaman Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Andaman Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
With breathtakingly beautiful coastline, lush forested interior, fantastic diving possibilities and a far-flung location, the Andaman Islands are a perfect place to ramble around or simply chill out on sun-toasted beaches.
- snorkel, dive and socialise on picturesque Havelock Island
- ease into a blissfully mellow pace of life on Neil Island
- learn about Port Blair’s colonial past on Ross Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Middle & North Andaman, Little Andaman.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.