*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
India - Agra & the Taj Mahal (PDF Chapter)
This is the Agra & the Taj Mahal chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists like moths to a flame. And despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. But the Taj is not a stand-alone attraction. The legacy of the Mughal empire has left a magnificent fort and mausoleums.
- bask in the beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous buildings in the world – a must-see!
- roam around Fatehpur Sikri, a sprawling palace complex from Mughal times, with an immense and fascinating 450-year-old mosque next door
- wander the many rooms of Agra Fort, one of India’s most impressive ancient forts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Agra - History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping; Fatehpur Sikri.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.