No code necessary. See terms.
India - Agra & the Taj Mahal (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Agra & the Taj Mahal chapter from Lonely Planet’s India guidebook.
The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists like moths to a flame. And despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. But the Taj is not a stand-alone attraction. The legacy of the Mughal empire has left a magnificent fort and mausoleums.
- bask in the beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous buildings in the world – a must-see!
- roam around Fatehpur Sikri, a sprawling palace complex from Mughal times, with an immense and fascinating 450-year-old mosque next door
- wander the many rooms of Agra Fort, one of India’s most impressive ancient forts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Agra - History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping; Fatehpur Sikri.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.