Iceland's Ring Road Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Iceland’s Ring Road, Iceland’s Ring Road Highlights, Reykjavik City Guide, Need to Know, Ring Road Planner, Outdoor Adventures, Hot Pot Hop and Wildlife Watching chapters from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
Your journey to Iceland’s Ring Road starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the towns, landcapes and hot springs along the way.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about planning your Ring Road route
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Iceland’s Ring Road, Iceland’s Ring Road Highlights, Reykjavik City Guide, Need to Know, Ring Road Planner, Outdoor Adventures, Hot Pot Hop and Wildlife Watching.
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.