Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips
2nd Edition May 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $12.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.09 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $16.89 USD
Lonely Planet is your passport to Iceland’s Ring Road, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch luminous icebergs drift through Jökulsárlón lagoon, be spellbound by volcanic Skaftafell, sip microbrews in-between museum visits in Reykjavík; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of USA’s National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, wildlife, landscapes, geology, language
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
Coverage includes: Reykjavík, The Golden Circle, Hvolsvöllur & Around, Skógar, Vík, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Lómagnúpur & Around, Skaftafell, Around Jökulsárlón, Hali, Höfn, Breiðdalsvík, Djúpivogur, Breiðdalur, Berufjörður, Egilsstaðir & Around, Möðrudalur, Mývatn & Around, Akureyri, Varmahlíð, Hvammstangi & Around, Borgarnes & Around, Westfjords and Hvalfjörður, and more
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.