Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips
1st Edition May 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Hitting headlines, topping bucket lists, wooing nature lovers and dazzling increasing numbers of visitors – there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Iceland’s Ring Road, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus Outdoor Adventures and wildlife watching guides, Ring Road planner and hot-pot planning itinerary
Coverage includes: The Golden Circle, Hvolsvöllur & Around, Skógar, Vík, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Lómagnúpur & Around, Skaftafell, Around Jökulsárlón, Hali, Höfn, Breiðdalsvík, Djúpivogur, Breiðdalur, Berufjörður, Egilsstaðir & Around, Möðrudalur, Mývatn & Around, Akureyri, Varmahlíð, Hvammstangi & Around, Borgarnes & Around, Westfjords and Hvalfjörður
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.