*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - West Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the West Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland guidebook.
Diverse West Iceland offers everything from windswept beaches and historic villages to awe-inspiring volcanic and glacial terrain in one neat little package.
- step back into Saga times at the fascinating museum of Settlement Centre
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- hike out to Glymur, Iceland’s tallest waterfall
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- wrap up your Ring Road adventure in stylish Reykjavík
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Borgarnes, Hafnarfjall, Hvalfjörður, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Reykjavík and Upper Borgarbyggð.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.