*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - The Golden Circle & the Southwest Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Golden Circle & the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
From black-sand Atlantic beaches, spouting geysers and glacier-fed waterfalls to brooding volcanoes and glittering ice caps, this remarkable region is waiting to awe you.
- marvel at black basalt columns, sea stacks and rocky buttes of Reynisfjara
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- ooh and aah as water shoots skywards from the earth at Geysir
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- pose for photos at Sólheimajökull’s sparkling glacier tongue
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Þingvellir, Laugarvatn, Geysir, Gullfoss, Flúðir, Hvolsvöllur, Þjórsárdalur, Skógar, Vestmannaeyjar islands, Vík, Reynisfjara and Sólheimajökull.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.