Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - Southeast Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southeast Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
The mighty Vatnajökull ice cap dominates the Southeast, its huge rivers of frozen ice pouring down steep-sided valleys towards the sea, like icing on a cake. Vistas are vast and otherworldly.
- explore Skaftafell, the jewel in the crown of Vatnajökull National Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- boat around the ice sculptures of a captivating lagoon at Jökulsárlón
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a hair-raising snowmobile ride along Route F985, 840m above sea level
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Fjaðrárgljúfur, Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Lómagnúpur, Skeiðarársandur, Skaftafell, Ingólfshöfði, Vatnajökull National Park, Fjallsárlón, Jökulsárlón, Hali, Route F985, Heinabergsjökull, Hólmur, Hoffellsjökull and Höfn.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.