Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - North Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the North Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
Iceland’s magnificent north is a geologist’s dream. A wonderland of moonlike lava fields, belching mudpots, epic waterfalls, snowcapped peaks and whale-filled bays – this is Iceland at its best.
- discover northern Iceland’s version of urban living in Akureyri, the country’s second city
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- hold your nose and crunch gingerly through the alien landscapes of Hverir
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- wander around lava castles and pseudo-craters before a soak at the Nature Baths in Mývatn
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Tröllaskagi, Akureyri, Goðafoss, Mývatn, Reykjahlíð, Krafla, Möðrudalur, Húsavík, Dettifoss, Hverir, Mývatn Nature Baths, Askja, Varmahlíð, Grímsey, Glaumbær, Hvammstangi and Staðarskáli.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.