*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - East Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the East Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
As far as you can get from Reykjavík, Iceland’s sparsely populated east doesn’t announce itself as loudly as other parts of the country, preferring subtle charms over big-ticket attractions.
- traverse a wide valley with 360-degree views at Breiðdalur
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- snap puffin poses on the offshore isle of Papey
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- escape to lakeshore diversions or arty fjord towns near Egilsstaðir
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Stokksnes, Djúpivogur, Papey, Berunes, Breiðdalsvík, Breiðdalur, Seyðisfjörður and Egilsstaðir.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.