Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Iceland - The Westfjords (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the The Westfjords chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland guidebook.
The Westfjords is where Iceland’s dramatic landscapes come to a riveting climax and where mass tourism disappears. Leave plenty of time, unpaved roads weave around fjords and over pothole-pitted mountain passes, but the scenery is never short of breathtaking.
- explore an ethereal rosy beach and azure lagoon while looking for basking seals at Rauðasandur
- rove saw-toothed cliffs while spying on Arctic foxes in Hornstrandir Nature Reserve
- let the mists of the majestic Dynjandi waterfall swirl around you as you climb its dizzying cascades
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: South Coast, Reykhólar, Flókalundur, Brjánslækur, Southwest Peninsulas, Látrabjarg Peninsula, Patreksfjörður, Tálknafjörður, Bíldudalur, Central Peninsulas, Þingeyri, Dýrafjörður, Önundarfjörður, Flateyri, Suðureyri, Ísafjörður, Bolungarvík, Ísafjarðardjúp, Hornstrandir, Strandir Coast, Hólmavík, Drangsnes, Bjarnarfjörður, Reykjarfjörður and Norðurfjörður.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.