Iceland - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Iceland, Iceland’s Top 14, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Ring Road Planner, Outdoor Adventures, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Iceland guidebook.
Your journey to Iceland starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Iceland’s Ring Road.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about outdoor activities
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Iceland, Iceland’s Top 14, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Stunning Scenery, Wildlife, Lagoons & Swimming Pools, History, Wa-terfalls, Hiking, Unique Sleeps, Architecture & Design, Local Food, Month by Month, Itineraries, Ring Road Planner, Outdoor Adventures, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation