*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Iceland - East Iceland (PDF Chapter)
This is the East Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland guidebook.
The Eastfjords is this area’s most wondrous destination – the scenery is spectacular around the northern fjord villages, backed by sheer-sided mountains etched with waterfalls. If the weather’s fine, hiking here may be one of your most memorable experiences in Iceland.
- arrive in Iceland in style by sailing up a lovely, long fjord to the bohemian Seyðisfjörður village
- hike magical trails, chat with the hidden people and snap photos of puffin posses in the tiny hamlet of Borgarfjörður Eystri
- tour Lagarfljót’s forested lake shores while looking for sea monsters
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Egilsstaðir, Lagarfljót, Eastern Highlands, The Eastfjords, Borgarfjörður Eystri, Seyðisfjörður & Around, Mjóifjörður, Reyðarfjörður, Eskifjörður, Neskaupstaður, Fáskrúðsfjörður, Stöðvarfjörður, Breiðdalur, Breiðdalsvík, Berufjörður and Djúpivogur.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.