How to Survive Anything - A Wardrobe Malfunction to Locking Yourself Out of Your Hotel Room Naked (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Chapter 3: Wardrobe malfuction to Locking Yourself Out of your hotel room naked.
Learn to deal with any challenge, from the extreme to the ordinary, the mundane to the mortifying. Wardrobe malfunction on the day of your job interview, or maybe you've locked yourself out of your hotel room naked? Don't panic! With How to Survive Anything you’ll always prevail.
This PDF chapter includes:
- a wardrobe malfunction
- being mugged
- dress-down Friday
- failed parachute
- first week in college
- an all-you-can-eat buffet
- Las Vegas
- a road trip
- a gunshot wound
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.