How to Survive Anything - A Trip to the Opera to a Digital Detox (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Chapter 6: A Trip to the Opera to a Digital Detox
Learn to deal with any challenge, from the extreme to the ordinary, the mundane to the mortifying. Like surviving an opera if you're more of a sports fan, and reducing your dependence on technology and e-connectedness. With How to Survive Anything you’ll always prevail.
This PDF chapter includes:
- a tripe to the opera
- a wildfire
- a nuclear explosion
- small talk
- a foot-in-mout situations
- time travel preparing lobster (and eating it in style)
- a dog attack, a crowd stampede
- a free-falling elevator
- a job you hate
- as a woman in a male-dominated industry (and vice versa)
- a dysfunctional family
- the first day of the sales
- in a minefield
- bumping into your ex
- getting kidpnapped
- being struck by lightning
- a digital detox
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.